Hi! I'm Nicholle Roberson and I am so excited to bring you the FACE it experience (formerly Alias Professional) located inside Biofeedback Jax. It’s important to me to help you succeed with your goals in improving the way you look and feel about your image. So, first things first, let's talk about you!!! What would you like to improve and enhance? Here are some ways I can help:
- Look flawless with a professional makeup application that includes the finishing touch of airbrush makeup and lashes. Don't leave anything to chance on that special day!!!
- Reveal smoother skin texture, even out skin tone, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce blemishes, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and acne scarring
- Increase hydration/suppleness of your skin
- Better define the shape and increase the health and fullness of your eyebrows with waxing, tweezing, tinting, henna tinting, and microblading & microshading
- Create more drama with your lashes with lash tinting, lash lifting and lash extensions
- Improve your makeup application skills with step by step instructions from a professional makeup artist with over 24 years of experience
- Find homecare products that work for you with the help of a professional trained in ingredients and the knowledge of what works best for your skin
- Eliminate unwanted hair on your face leaving your skin feeling and looking smooth and soft
Whatever it is you need I’m here to serve you! Let me know how I can help!
Now here's a little bit about my experience as a makeup artist:
I'm a certified MAC pro artist and use a variety of other products in my makeup application for which I am also a certified pro including Anastasia Beverly Hills, Makeup Forever, Graftobian, Urban Decay, Cinema Secrets, Sigma Beauty, Makeup Addiction Cosmetics, OCC and more! I have over 10 years of experience as a wedding makeup artist and helped thousand of brides and bridal party members get ready for the special day. Wedding Wire has recognized me as a Couple's Choice Award winner from 2015 to 2017. For over 24 years I have been a makeup techniques trainer for Beauty Schools, groups and individuals. In 2014 I was recognized as the Salt Lake City Raw Makeup Artist of the Year. My work has been nationally published in print, billboards and online magazines. I specialize in vintage era makeup looks as well as recreating current trends. I love working with all kinds of folks from young to mature, male and female, and I welcome non-traditional and non-denominational weddings with open arms as well.
And some more about my experience as an esthetician
I'm a licensed master esthetician and facial specialist. I'm certified in lash lifting, tinting, extensions, microblading, dermaplaning and chemical peels. I love skin analysis, performing skin treatments and providing product knowledge that will help you to improve your skin, lashes and brows. I’ve enjoyed being a part of the beauty industry as a skin care specialist and makeup artist since 1994 and a licensed master esthetician since 2001. I incorporate products from Image Skin Care, Elleebana, Belmacil, Everlasting Brows, Cirdacia and other lines I've found to have awesome products in my treatments. I love helping you to achieve your goals and constantly seek out what's new and improved to better serve you!
In 2017 my husband and I moved to Jacksonville, Florida from Salt Lake City, Utah. I’m so excited to be here and bring my excitement and years of experience to this land of sunshine! I look forward to providing you the makeup and skin services you’ll love! I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome to FACE it!