Hi! I’m Nicholle Roberson. I’ve enjoyed being a part of the beauty industry as a skin care specialist and makeup artist since 1994 and a licensed master esthetician since 2001. In 2017 my husband and I moved to Jacksonville, Florida from Salt Lake City, Utah. I’m so excited to be here and bring my excitement and years of experience to this land of sunshine! I look forward to providing you the makeup and skin services you’ll love! I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome to Alias Professional! Here's a little more about me:
* Over 10 years of experience as a wedding makeup artist.
* Over 23 years of experience as a skin care specialist and makeup techniques trainer
* Helped thousands of brides and bridal party members get ready for the special day
* Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award Winner in 2015, 2016 and 2017
* Raw Artist of the Year 2014
* Specialize in vintage era makeup looks as well as recreating current trends
* Nationally published in print, billboards and online magazines
* Available for makeup lessons and classes for individuals and groups
* Welcoming non-traditional and non-denominational weddings with open arms
* Experienced in providing makeup artistry services for:
- fitness competitions
- film and television
- commercial work
- editorial, avant-garde and magazine work.
* Check out my esthetics services as well. See link below.
I'm a certified MAC pro artist and use a variety of other products in my makeup application for which I am also a certified pro including Anastasia Beverly Hills, Makeup Forever, Graftobian, Urban Decay, Cinema Secrets, Sigma Beauty, Makeup Addiction Cosmetics, OCC and more! Please let me know if you have any known allergies, skin conditions or makeup concerns ahead of time so that I can plan accordingly.